Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jack and Delores inaugerate guest room

Jack had a stake conference up in Victoria BC last weekend so when it was finished Sunday afternoon Gary Jones drove them here to visit and spend the night. It was so nice to have them here for a few hours. Mom and Pops were so happy.
I forgot to bring out the camera until late in the evening. Dave is already in his jammies. Uncle Leo, Ann and Darel (who was here visiting from Utah) had already left for home.
Meledie was still here and enjoyed their visit.
Janice heard they were here and dropped everything and came. Sherilyn and Joel were also here and I can't believe I didn't get their picture!
The next afternoon Mom and Pops went with me to take them to the airport. It was great to have them come. We were planning to see them in Utah for conference but now that we have canceled the trip we are really glad he was assigned a conference so close. Now if Roy and Doris had some business trips... mom would sure be glad!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun! Hopefully Shayla and I will get to visit in July! :)

Shayla said...

Ditto what she said. :)

Laurence and Sidney said...

I want to come!!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are getting lots of company! How fun!