Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Am I SORRY?

When my nieces Janice and Sherilyn play games Sharon and I realize how creative and crazy they really are! Have you ever played triple sorry? Of course you haven't because they made the game up!!! It is so much fun... you need to try it sometime. Play the regular rules but add a board or 2 or three or...? When you get to a corner if you land right on the last space you have to turn whether you want to or not. Sometimes it helps you and sometimes it is terrible. If you miss the corner space you must go straight. You can have more than 4 players if you mark the colors so you can tell whos is whos. I know you all play games at Christmas time so here is a fun one thanks to your cousins. Today (Tues Dec 2) is Janice's birthday if you want to wish her a happy one.

5 comments:

Tracy Collings said...

Now that's creative!!

janice said...

we even let aunt viv win! =)

We're All Wright said...

That's right I did win...No wonder I liked that game so much!!!

Shayla said...

I have played that crazy game with those crazy cousins!!! Pretty sure I lost. Badly.

Anonymous said...

How fun. I can't wait to play games for Christmas