Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yes it's STILL snowing!

Frosty is not melting!!! He is being buried alive! If anyone wants to come and save him just bring a big snow shovel...you have to do the driveway to get to him.
Dave wanted you to see the weeping cherry....all the trees are weeping now. For those who don't know we canceled our trip to Utah for Christmas. Not only could we not get out of our driveway but the roads look snowy all the way there. I'd like to spank which ever one of you was praying for snow for Christmas! It was probably me that actually caused it... I kept saying "It doesn't seem like Christmas with the weather so warm." I am so sorry!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! How come we're not getting snowed on? We got a little the other day, but nothing like you guys. Maybe you should have come down here earlier...you'd have had a lot less snow to shovel :)

Shayla said...

I am so sad you're not coming! But probably safer that way...Salt Lake weather is CRAZY! (not like Arlington though, but it did take me 2 hours to get to Orem the other day from South Salt Lake) Have a Merry Christmas without us!

Laurence and Sidney said...

I am so sorry you don't get to go. I know how much all of you were looking forward to it!! I'm so glad we had Aisling come home a day early. RATS!! I just remembered, your Christmas present is at Tracy's.

Kathy N said...

Wow! I distinctly remember Bishop saying "they don't get that much snow in Washington!" Really? We miss you! It doesn't seem like Christmas without Santa sitting in your wagon. You are right...mom's do need daughters, and I love having mine home! They did find the missing car last week . . . it was wrecked and the purse was gone (of course), but they are hoping insurance will cover everything! Merry Christmas to you guys! Can you come for the New Years Party?!

Lisa said...

It was my dad praying for snow!!! You can spank him real hard! I want it all to leave!!! hahaha :)