Wednesday, December 10, 2008

To have lights I have to do WHAT?!!


Boy oh boy! Dave and I were ready to put up our outdoor Christmas lights when Pops asked us if we were going to spray the moss off the roof first. Moss? Off the roof?? You have got to be kidding! Dave bowed out mentioning he isn't supposed to be on a roof since his stroke. Besides he wanted to work on his rock wall. So here I am trying to get the moss off.
It (the moss) would rather just stay where it is!
I was cold and tired and wet but now I have my Christmas lights up. Washington is sure different! Just think... I get to do it again next year!?

4 comments:

janice said...

maybe you could try doing it in the summer! and ask one of your nieces or nephews to do it?!

Unknown said...

That is why I have Amber and Lacey do the lights so we won't notice all of the other stuff that needs done when we get up on the roof. lol

Tracy Collings said...

Janice has a point...why are YOU on the roof??

Bump and Erin said...

Only in Washington!!!