Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dave builds his first road.

See the road Dave is standing on? That was not there until Pops and Dave decided they needed one that wasn't so steep... so here is Dave's first road!! It used to go from the bottom of the hill.
You know Dave... he just has to make it look really nice and there was a pile of old cement pieces back in the corner!
This is the door of the old root cellar.... believe me he has more plans! I hope he doesn't kill himself learning his new skills. Just because he almost rolled the loader he was using and threw him off he wonders why I worry?! I guess he will go happy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!

Tracy Collings said...

I think you should be a contractor when you grow up. You have talent!

Bump and Erin said...

Dad has such a wonderful talent for making things beautiful! When are you going to come and live with me so that my yard can be amazing?