Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Family Potluck

Sunday evening after church we had a potluck dinner here at our place so everyone could come over and visit with Tracy and Steve who were here visiting from Utah. Like normal we completely forgot to take pictures until the food was gone and the kids were off playing a Ring Toss game. The food was wonderful and there was plenty of it!
We invited Meledie to join us, then there was Dorrels and Stephanies family, Janice and Matt, Shreilyn, Joel and family, Tracy and Steve, Mom and Pops and Us.
It's hard to tell we had so much good food!
Mom and Pops had a great time!
After dinner we went in the house to sit around and visit for a while. Janice had a better idea..

She brought her nail stuff and filed and painted Tracy's toenails. Tracy loved it and said she felt very spoiled and pampered! LOOK HOW CUTE!
Then she did MY nails and Sherlyn's nails. We had a really fun evening!!! Thanks Janice and everyone.

4 comments:

Roy said...

Looks like you guys had a ball. Wish I were there.

Laurence and Sidney said...

You guys are having way too much fun out there!! I want to move out!

Tracy Collings said...

Roy, you want your toes done?? Mom, we had a blast, I'm sorry we had to leave. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I'm jealous again. I don't know about Roy, but yes I want my toes done:)