Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

With 2 of our kids families in the military Dave and I decided we need to be more openly PATRIOTIC. "My country tis of thee".... anyway today Dave put up a telescoping flag pole. We bought it before we came to Washington but never decided on a good place to put it. It is easy to put up and take down.
Don't you just love it? Now that we have planted and fixed up this area it seemed like the perfect place for it.
Grandma and Grandpa really like it but it is especially special to Dave and I. Happy 4th of July everyone and thanks so much Thad and Erick for all you are doing to protect our freedom. We love you! XOXO
If you haven't read yesterdays blog keep on reading.

4 comments:

Laurence and Sidney said...

I LOVE IT!! So beautiful!

Tera said...

I love the flowers and the bench and especially the flag. So pretty! I can't wait to see it in person sometime. :) I sure love and miss you all!

Tracy Collings said...

Happy 4th of July, the flag looks great!

Anonymous said...

Love it. The bench, the flowers, the flag. Gorgeous