Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We're here at Bob and Carols

Bob and Dave
Dave some of the dogs and Carols mom.

We made it to Red Rock Texas! Bob and Carol were both still at work so Dave and I looked for a food place on our GPS. We found a McDonalds about 15 miles away and decided go have dinner and kill some time there. After eating a salad we rented a movie at the Redbox out front and sat in the back seats of the car and watched a movie! It was so much fun, we had to put stuff on the front seats to have room to sit there but it felt like a date at the drive-in. We parked in the shade in the McDonalds parking lot so the rest rooms were close and it was easy to return the video afterwards. About 8pm we went to Bob's but still beat them home. We were greeted by their 13 dogs! 6 outdoor and 7 indoor dogs... no I am not kidding. We are sleeping on the hide-a-bed in the living room but I'm not sure if we will be alone or sharing with the dogs. This makes me decide I don't miss Harry very much. In fact I think maybe I don't like dogs very much. More Later!

4 comments:

Tracy Collings said...

The picture only showed 4 dogs and I thought Wow that's a lot of dogs! How did it go last night? Did you have company in your hide a bed? Bob looks so much like dad.
Tracy

Unknown said...

That's only about 13 dogs too many! I'm thinking that by the time you get to Arlington you'll be going to the pet shop to buy a few for yourselves!!
Tracy is right. Bob does really look like Dave. Amazing. Glad you two are having such a fun time!!

Bump and Erin said...

Oh my!! I know how much you love dogs, Mom!! Have fun with them!

Anonymous said...

With my dog issues, I might have slept in the car:)