Tuesday, August 26, 2008


M0nday night we went to the Dutton Family Show in Branson and they were fantastic! We met them at church on Sunday. The mom taught Gospel Doctrine then sat with me in Relief Society and introduced me to everyone. The dad was the Bishop of the ward and we felt like old friends. They were very kind to us but we had no idea they were all so talented until the show. We were blown away. Both them and the Hughes were really good. We became friends with all of them and loved going to their shows. I highly recommend them both. I was surprised by Branson and how clean all the shows are. They say you can't find a show that wouldn't be fit for a young child. No wonder there are so many LDS groups playing there. I wish we could have seen the others.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you go see any other
Branson shows?