Friday, August 22, 2008

Dave's Retirement Begins

Dad and Mom asked me to post for them. They are all packed up and on the road. They wanted everyone to know how grateful they are for the wonderful parties and all the wonderful things that have been said about them and done for them. They really feel loved and it is really hard for them to leave such good friends and family. Mom will post more as soon as she can. She has promised me she will be diligent at keeping us all updated on their adventures. -Jamie

4 comments:

Tera said...

I love this picture of you and Dad! Enjoy your travels. And I expect you to keep that promise!

Shayla said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Tracy Collings said...

I definitely want you to keep us posted on what's happening with you guys! Good luck!
Tracy

Bump and Erin said...

You had better be more diligent at blogging now Mom! Have fun on your trip!