Monday, June 8, 2009

An early Fathers Day!

Last week it was so hot that mom and pops couldn't even sleep. Jack and Delores called and asked what they could get pops for Fathers Day so I suggested a fan light. Jack said that was a great idea but he wanted it right away! We took them to pick it out then installed it for them. What do you think? Nice huh? Now don't the rest of you wish your gift was already taken care of? I wish mine was figured out.... I do have an idea or two if anyone wants more suggestions! That was fun!

5 comments:

Tracy Collings said...

NICE! That's a great idea, I'm glad you were able to put it up for them.

Bump and Erin said...

That is going to make such a difference on those hot summer days! Looks like you picked out a good one! Happy Father's Day!

Lisa said...

It looks great and I'm sure it is just wonderful to have! :)

Shayla said...

Almost as awesome as the gift MY dad is going to get! (Doesn't that make you all curious?) Happy Father's Day (almost)!

Laurence and Sidney said...

What a wonderful gift!! AND you didn't even have to wrap it. (You got to install it instead!). I am so glad you are doing such wonderful things for your mom and dad!!