Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dave's rock wall

This property is a gravel pit so these rocks were all over the property. Where we pulled out stumps we pulled out all these rocks too. The cement pieces were in a pile back in the corner of the property.

Looks good doesn't it?
I have mentioned Dave's rock wall several times on this blog so I finally have some pictures and a video of it. He has worked on it for quite a while collecting rocks, building the road and finally building the wall. Doesn't it look great? We will be planting grass on the road and all around in the yard.

6 comments:

Tera said...

Wow Dad! You've been busy. I am impressed. The wall looks amazing!

Laurence and Sidney said...

You two are just wonderful! You do such great work and have accomplished so much. I'm anxious to see it in person!!

Unknown said...

That looks so good. I miss you so much. I can't believe it's warm enough to work that hard outside.

Tracy Collings said...

Looking at all that rock makes my back hurt too! Great job dad, it looks so nice!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a lot of work. And it looks so great. Goo Job!

janice said...

you work fast! looks great!