Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Parties and dust!

Christmas is getting closer and excitement is in the air.

Tomorrow night we are having a YW leaders party here at our house. Next Friday the Bishopric and clerks and their wives will come here for a dinner. Because of the work Dave and Marty are doing in my basement our house covered with a layer of dust and grime. I've been working at cleaning it up but it is a loosing battle.... and I don't even care!

I am so excited about my new bathroom for Christmas and I won't stop progress. Yesterday Jamie and Marty stopped at Lowes in Iowa City and picked up the last of the fixtures. I have high hopes of having a finished new bathroom by Christmas even tho Dave has started tithing settlement!

We had company come this week and we sent them to the neighbors. See? I won't let anything slow them down!

2 comments:

Tracy Collings said...

You guys are amazing, I absolutely love your home. You guys have done so much work since you moved in. It's so warm and cozy, just perfect. Merry Christmas.

Tracy

Tera said...

I love that you and Dad are always serving others and opening your home to them, even with construction and chaos all around. You are such a great example. Love you Mom!