Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Love This Blog!!!

I had the best birthday on Saturday thanks to my wonderful family! Thank you Erin for this blog. I am so excited about it and will try to learn to use it. You kids feel free to help me anytime you have time or energy. I started to try and figure it all out and had given up when Erin did it for a present! What a neat gift.
Turning 59 is not fun or for wimps but your calls and fun gifts made it worth it. Thanks Casi and Jared for the beautiful necklace and earrings. I wore them to a reception for the temple presidency on my birthday and again the next day for our special devotional at the temple. Jamie the shopping trip to Iowa City and the neat gifts were so much fun!!! Everyones calls (even the belated ones) were exciting. Thank you -thank you -thank you!

No comments: