Sunday, October 21, 2007

Forgive me. . . I can't sleep

Okay, okay - so I have been on Mom's case for creating a blog and not doing anything with it. It drives me nuts that it is just sitting out here with so much potential and not being utilized. Well, tonight I couldn't sleep (as is usually the case with me) and I remembered that Mom pretty much uses the same password for everything, so I decided to get a bit creative with her blog and. . . well. . . create it. So, here are a few pictures that I happened to have and hopefully now Mom won't have any excuse not to keep it up. I swear I won't touch it again unless I am asked!!

I love you Mom - Happy Birthday!!
-Erin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cool present. Mom I love your blog.
Jamie

Tera said...

I love it!! This blog is way too cute. I especially love the family background. OK mom, we are all waiting in anticipation for your first official post...