Monday, February 16, 2015

Here we go!

This past few months  have been a whirlwind of excitement for us trying to be ready for our mission.  Now we are ready!  We enter the MTC today at 10 am.  The first week will be regular missionary training and the following week will be office training.  I'm not sure what to expect but I hope we can learn a lot.  We are excited for this new adventure! I'm planning to add to this blog often.  I know I'm usually not a great letter writer but I'll try to keep up this blog. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is going to be such a great adventure for you! I can't wait to read all all out it!

Meledie Knopf said...

My dearest, bestest friends, I'm so happy for the privilege you have of serving a missiom for the Lord! I hope you keep your blog updated so that all will be able to share this awesome adventure with you! Love you big bunches!!!