Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Kuwait with Lee

Lee (my son) invited me to go with him on a trip to the middle east. He was going to a Law Convention in Dubai but had other business before and after to take care of in Bahrain and Jordan. This is my attempt to share my unbelievable trip! On our way to Bahrain we had a stop over in Kuwait so we had to take a picture to prove to ourselves we had really been there.  In the one part of the airport there were hundreds of people all dressed in white sheets. I would have loved to take a picture but Lee and I were so out of place that people kept watching us. Lee kept telling me it wasn't normal and that something was going on. We found out later that they were all going to Mecca and it is quite a process to be ready in mind and spirit to make the once in a lifetime pilgrimage. So here is a picture of us on our own pilgrimage! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So Cool! I am glad you were able to go!